Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The adventures of 2....

So things have been a little crazy around here, I'm done with school for the quarter with only one more to go... yeah! But lets get down to the interesting things that have been happening lately....

So on Monday I had my 30 week Dr. Appointment, every thing looks great and the baby's heartbeat sounded good. So since we were in Bellevue we went and visited Santa, which turned out really well, no crying, but Hudson was sooo intriqued by Santa. Then we were on our way home... Let me just add I was on empty because Don did not tell me he was out of gas (I was driving his car) but since I thought my apt was at 10:30 but it was really at 10:10 so we were running late... but anyways I didn't know where any gas stations were in Bellevue so I figured I would hit up the one right off the freeway. Well lets just say I didn't make it that far. I ran out of gas on 405. I looked in the back and Don had a gas tank... Thank God. So I put gas in the tank and I'm proud of myself for doing it no big deal.... ended up with gas smell on my hands yuck, but was quite proud... So I go to get back in the car and Hudson has locked me out. He hit the lock with his foot. So I'm outside of the car trying to get him to unlock the door... I guess someone finally took pity on me and called someone and Incident response showed up and let me in... oh what a day :)

So that was Monday and then today I wake up to Hudson yelling for Grandpa... He keeps saying Grandpa let me out. Like everyday he comes in and wakes me up. But today he didn't. Instead I find out that he has locked himself in the bathroom and can't get out. He's crying and I'm trying to tell him to turn the door handle... I finally have to get my dad from downstairs and Donny out of bed and between the two of them, they managed to get the door open. We open the door and oh my goodness Hudson was a busy boy, no wonder he couldn't get the door open. He got into a lipstick my sister had left as well as the toothpaste and chapstick... It was all over a sink, some drawers, himself, and the mirror. Took me a good 45 minutes to clean that sticky mess off of everything. What a busy boy! Life with a very busy two year to say the least is never boring!!


Hope you enjoy these little laughs, we are putting our tree up tonight and I can't wait to see Hudson's face and my sister and nephew get here in 6 days I'm sooo excited!
XOXO
B

1 comment:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Oh my goodness! Some wild stories you have there! :) Good thing you are writing them down and you can laugh about them later!
Glad baby sounded great!