Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank you

I wanted to put a little note saying Thanks to some very special people.... I would not have been able to get done with school without the emmense help I recieved from my parents. They have done so much for Don and I, they did or at least helped Don with almost everything on the house we moved into. It would never have gotten done without your help and that was a huge sanity saver, it helped take my mind off of that and was able to concentrate on school. Also, thanks for always helping with Hudson when we needed it.

Also, I wanted to thank Donny who has worked so hard for us. While I say my parents did almost everything, Donny was right there with them. Raw end of the deal for Don since on top of trying to get us able to move he was working and is still interning down in Vancouver. He is amazing and I would not be the person I am today with his constant devotion and love. He is my rock.

A BIG thank you to my brother, who has driven down from Bellingham these last 3 weeks to come with me and Lilah to class. You are amazing and have such a huge heart. You made it so that I could concentrate and know that Lilah was nearby and well taken care of! You really are one of the kindest people I know

My bro sitting in the car outside of my class :)
And lastly to my friends, who have listened to me bitch and moan, and had my back and kept encouraging me. You all keep me sane! Thank you!

I feel blessed to live the life I live and I have so many people to thank for that. Love you all!

1 comment:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Congratulations finishing up school Brooke! Yay! You must feel so relieved! :)