Saturday, March 21, 2009

WOW

1month old







My absolute favorite picture at the moment
First picture of her smiling!


Family picture minus boo boo minutes after Lilah was born... we were going on oh like one hour of sleep


There has been so much going on in our busy lives! Miss Lilah is six weeks old today and my how the time has flown by... we feel so blessed with this little girl, she is such an easy going baby! Hudson still continues to show no jealousy of her and gets so excited to see her especially when he or she wakes up. The one unfortunate thing that plaugues Lilah is that she has a little touch of reflux, she's a spitter, which is something Hudson never did! But I'll take a little bit of spit up over sleep any day of the week!

Lilah is starting to smile which is always something to look forward to, she has definently grabbed a hold of my heart with that toothless grin :) She has also been able to roll onto her side and hold up her head for a few weeks now. It is amazing how fast they grow! Hudson meanwhile talks soooo much it is really unbelievable. He can carry on a conversation, count to eleven, and is doing a great job with the potty. With everything going on I haven't pushed the potty like at all... Donny puts him on it though and puts him in the big boy undies and he hasn't had an accident in the last few days that we've worked on it... I'm so proud of him, he blows my mind how compassionate and caring he is. The terrible two tantrums have pretty much gone aways. I don't know if it has anything to do with Lilah but it sure seems like it!

On other news and the reason this has not been updated is that I finished school! It's been like 6 years or so in the making but I finally did it! I just had my last class last Thursday and I couldn't be happier. I feel as though I am going to have a life again! Having a baby and a two year old, moving (and having to get the house ready for us to move), and school isn't really that much fun... school and the kids weren't that bad, it was just moving and the cleaning (like having to ubber clean the house, and do a lot of things I wasn't anticipating doing) was the hard part. But I guess everything happens for a reason and that whole experience you could say was a learning experience :) Would I do it all over again if I knew then what I know now.... probably everything except the move and all that went into it. But lets end that part on a happy note, it's wonderful being home with Donny and the kids and have our bed up again! As soon as we are totally done I'll post some befores and afters. But for the meantime you'll have to look at my babies!

1 comment:

Hunter, Andrea, Colten, & Faith said...

Lilah is so freakin adorable!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her!!