Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grandma and Hudson

So Hudson absolutely loves my parents. He is a grandmas boy to the extreme... It was his 3rd word and everything.... so the other night he wanted to spend the night there. I never really mind (he is my early bird) :) but the next day my mom had a class at 8 or so in the morning and my dad had to go show houses... so unfortunantly for Hudson he couldnt spend the night....

Now Hudson hates this... Hates leaving Grandma and Grandpas house. He cries and with every turn that takes us away from my parents house he lets out these ear curdling screams of no please dont go please turn around... On most nights it takes us about half way home before he quites down and usually closes his sweet baby eyes for a nice little rest :) ahhhh...

But the other night he pulled something new out of his hat....
Mommy your breaking my heart!

And the whole sentence was drawn out so it was THAT much overly dramatic
lol oh Huddy!

No comments: