Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hudson Hudson Hudson

Well Mr. Hudson has been learning some fun little lessons lately.... yeah......


We will start off with the first of the month... so Donny and I were sitting at the kitchen table talking when all a sudden Hudson comes running to me screaming about something... I couldnt understand him but had Donny take him to the bathroom cause his lip was bleeding... I thought OH my goodness how in the heck did he bite through his lip!


Donny takes him to the bathroom and cleans him up and goes its a burn?!? how in the heck does he have a burn! We are freaking out... well turns out he went a head and stuck the light cord in his mouth... Why?? Well he told us Mia was chewing on it and had it in her mouth so he put it in his mouth... Great Hudson...


Well because Mia had chewed on it there was a live wire spot... poor kid had third degree burns on the lower lip, upper inside of his top lip, and his tounge... Took him to the Dr., he was fine just got a little shock.... I am glad he was ok... and I want to thank the dr for telling me about four or five times that it needed to be up out of his way..... Thanks Doc like we didnt do that the second we realized what happened.... geez. like I left it dangling there on purpose thinking my son would stick it in his mouth....


Lesson learned Hudson will not be sticking cords in his mouth ever again.... Thank god

No comments: